lørdag 7. desember 2013

MDUC #226 ~ Anything goes ♥

Hi! I am back with a new card for MDUC.
This week it is "Anything goes", and I have made a Christmas card inspired by my birthstone Amethyst.

♥♥♥
The images I have used are Cozy Christmas Tilda and Cozy Christmas Apple Basket.
I have masked the two images together.
I have used Distress Ink for my colouring as usual.
Dusty Concord for my purple, and Walnut Stain for the brown colour. 
The small spots are made with Liquid Pearls-Lavender.
The paper I have used is from Maja Design and the Vintage Frost Basics Collection. I have used a sheet called 1st of December. I have used both sides of the paper.
The flower berries and purple swirl are from Magnolia, and the paper swirls and lace from Kort & Godt.
The tags are Tilda Tag from Magnolia, and the leaves are Sprawling Ferns also from Magnolia. 
The stamps around the images are all from Magnolia, and are stamped with Pumice Stone.
The white flowers are from Prima.
The pinecone are made from a Tim Holtz die. I have painted the pinecone and the flowers with Crackle Paint-Picket Fence.
 ♥♥♥
You can also view this card in my Magnolia blog
Now it is just to head over to MDUC to have a look at all the beautiful creations made by my wonderful teammates!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
and for the lovely comments you take the time to write me:)

9 kommentarer:

Christina C. sa...

Such a spectacular creation, Camilla! Adore your coloring and design work....exquisite!

June sa...

Så vakkert! Magisk fargelegging og så masse herlige detaljer!
Klem, June

Barbara GR sa...

Another one!!! Stunning!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Dena sa...

We share a birthday month! Woo hoo!
Your card is a masterpiece! I adore the way you colored the apples!! Always something gorgeous on your blog!
I hope your sweet baby is doing well!!
Hugs, Dena

Durvina sa...

Stunning!!
And beautyfull, also the colours.

hugs, Durvina

Unknown sa...

Beautiful image, colouring, flowers and design.
Jasmina

Linda sa...

Virkelig et lekkert kort. Aldeles perfekt utført, og så mange flotte detaljer.
Klem Linda :)

Pet73 sa...

Wonderful Christmas card! So pretty!

Anonym sa...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.