lørdag 6. august 2016

Bryllupslollipop for Stempelglede


Hi there!
Here comes a wedding lollipop card I made with lovely stamps from Stempelglede. You can view this post in the Stempelglede blog aswell.


I have used the beautiful butterfly stamp from the Vintage Baby stamp collection. I have stamped the butterfly with Memento - Rich Cocoa on watercolour paper 200g (Canson). Then I have coloured it with differend Distress Ink - reinkers colours, and cut it out.


Here you could have a closer look! I just love the sisal grass that I put under my flowers. 


Above is a closer look on another butterfly. If you look close, you can see that the edges of the butterfly is a bit darker. That is because I have inked it with Distress Ink pad, Walnut stain. I also ink all other edges with Walnut Stain :) Even put some on to the white roses. And togther with some Star Dust glitter they look great!


The text I have used as a main image is from a Stempelglede wedding collection. The same is the text "Til brudeparet". 


I have layered the lollipop with beautiful Maja Design papers (Vintage Romance collection), doilies and cheese cloth.


Here is the back of the card. With a space to write a greeting on. 


Hope you liked my little wedding inspiration for today! 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. 
Have a great weekend!
With love, Camilla

2 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

This is so very pretty, Camilla! Love it!

Ellen sa...

Gorgeous Camilla...love it!
Xx Ellen